Feed your business at the Brighton Summit << Back
At the Brighton Summit, you’ll spend a whole day planning how you’ll turn your business dreams into reality.
That’s hungry work. So, we’ve put together a delicious line-up of local food producers to keep your body moving and your mind whirring throughout the day.
• Breakfast by artisan bakery Sugardough
• Brunch by Higgidy (Higgidy’s owners Camilla and Mark are also keynote speakers) and Youjuice
• Lunch by Spade and Spoon, two delicious options:
-Chicken Salad Box, free range with an allotment herbed dressing, Turmeric brown rice with cranberry and toasted seeds / Kale, butternut and beetroot salad / red cabbage pickle / celeriac coleslaw / parsnip crisps
-Feta and Farmhouse Yogurt (V) Sussex organic cheese with live bio dynamic yoghurt and mint, Turmeric brown rice with cranberry and toasted seeds / Kale, butternut and beetroot salad / red cabbage pickle / celeriac coleslaw / parsnip crisps
• Snacks from Healthy Supplies, Fin and Farm and Divine Chocolate and cakes from Raise Bakery
• After party canapes by Skyfall
Thirsty? Enjoy after party drinks from Bison Beer, Quaff Wine and Brighton Gin.
If you haven’t booked your ticket yet, be quick! We’ve got just 40 left and will sell out before the day.